Thursday, August 8, 2024

Vengeance ch 10 part 1

 At Alexis- Alexis and Ned were talking.”We have a lot to do” Yes I want to do a press conference soon” Yes” Alexis said as the doorbell rang it was Ric,” Ric, Why are you here because I want to talk to you about our daughter, Ned Why are you here” That’s none of your business “You can tell him” Ned is running for mayor and I’m going to be his lieutenant “That a nice ticket, If you want any help “Why should we trust you” Alexis ask “Because I want too” I think we can trust him, We need a campaign manager “You want him to do it” Yes” I will be happy too, I do have experience in politics as DA in this town and why I was away I help some political get elected “Alright we don’t have much time anyway “What are you running on”

Felicia/ Mac-Felicia was at home when there was a knock on the door it was Laura .”Laura, Come in” Thanks I should have called you but I need a campaign manager and I want you to be that person “I would love to, is anyone running against you” Not that I know of so it should be easy “That’s good “I know trying to help Heather could hurt my campaign “We will spin it”

AT The Police station-Mac was at his desk when a file was at his desk and he open it as Lucky came by.”Anything going on” Not much, We have a prisoner up for probation “Who is that” I shouldn't stay off this case I know him personally he dated Maxie, Dr.Matt Hunter “Patrick's brother “Yes, I do hope he gets probation “Mac said as Anna and Robert came by.”We need to get ready for Carly’s trial “Yes we have a case against her”Yes we do,Robert I would like to talk to you alone”Mac said they went into his office.”Dr.Matt Hunter is up for probation and I want to help sent him free “He has paid for his crimes and been a modern prisoner “Yes he has”I’ll see what I can do”Robert said 

No comments:

Post a Comment