Saturday, August 10, 2024

Vengeance ch 15 part 1

 At The Courthouse- Carly’s trial- Nora just called Skye to the stand and she got swear in.”Ms.Quartermaine,What happened that night before the accident “Everyone was at my family hotel when secrets were revealed’What kind of secret “Jax and I were business partners in London and we had plans for some people in town”You meant revenge right! Everything that happened that night was leaning towards the car accident if you and Jax never plan revenge this would’ve of happened “Carly is a grown woman and needs to take responsibility for her actions, My daughter almost died that night and Willow an innocent woman and children died that night”Skye said “I’m done”Nora said as Robert got up, “Did you drive the car that night or was it Carly “It was Carly”Then you are not responsible for it”Robert said Skye got up.”I have a witness from the car accident who saw Carly driving that night “You may call that person “The Judge said as a man came in and everyone look at him and was in shock.”Julian”Alexis said as she looked at him and he took the stand.”Tell the court you’re named” Robert said Julian Jerome “Did you see the accident that night “Yes I was driving in another direction and I saw Carly's car out of control and I called for help” Are you here to get revenge “No, This has nothing to do with that” Julian said 

“Julian,Hate me”Carly said “This doesn’t look good for you”Nora said as she got up to question Julian.”What kind of car does Carly have” A Sliver Mercedes “Where have you been all this time”Nora ask “Your honor that has nothing to do with anything “I will draw the question “Nora said Julian got up from the stand.”We will allow a recess”The Judge said 

Julian went by Lucas and Sam.”How did you survive all this time “It’s complicated but I came back for you both and Leo”Julian said as Alexis came by.”Alexis, it’s good to see you “I don’t understand how you would survive this but now we need to deal with Carly” Yes we do, Lucas I’m sorry but I was subpoenaed “Why didn’t you tell us that you were alive” I had something come up,” Julian said 

Skye and Tomas were in the courthouse hallway.”Did you have anything to do with this”It’s just the beginning for revenge “Tomas said 

No comments:

Post a Comment