Sunday, August 4, 2024

Vengeance part 1 ch 1

 At The Quartermaine manison-Aj and Skye were having coffee and talking.”How is Michael doing “Not good he feels so lose without Willow and the children “Yes it’s so sad that this even happened,Carly better not get away with this”No she better not,Michael hasn’t talk to Carly since she was arrested “Don’t worry if Carly doesn’t go to prison again I’ll deal with her”You been getting close with Tomas”AJ”Skye, Do you have more secrets “Alright when Tea and Blair and I were looking for both Tomas and Lorenzo we found Tomas and he broke up with Blair and we share one night but then I went back to London and got close with Jax again and then I found Lorenzo alive “Skye said “You’re life in London was something’Yes it was but I’m glad I’m back and Lorenzo is definitely gone”Skye said “Me too”AJ said as Lila Rae came into the room she had been recovering from the coma and Skye was still hovering over Lila Rae.”Lila Rae, Come sit down, What do you want for breakfast “Skye said “Mother it’s been a while you need to stop hovering over me” I just almost lost you and I can’t go through that again “I know Mother, I’m sure it was scary for you” Yes it was” Skye said “I’m going to check on Michael “Alright sent him our love “Skye said AJ left.

At Tomas/ Tea-Tomas was looking at his cellphone of the text he got from Skye as Tea came in.”So Tomas what is going on with you and Skye’” It’s nothing “No it’s something I know you too well “Alright when You and Blair and Skye found me and I ended things with Blair we shared something “Do you love her “It doesn’t matter because it won’t be happening “Tomas I do want you in love but with someone who love you completely “I agree, We both deserve that” Yes”

At Michael- Michael was at his house he brought to share with his wife and children the lights were dark and he was sitting on the couch depressed when AJ came in and turned the lights on.’Michael, Let me help you through this”Why,What do I have to live for! My whole family is gone “I know it’s hard but you have something to live for let me help you ,Maybe you should move into the house you should not be alone “

No comments:

Post a Comment