Thursday, August 22, 2024

Vengeance ch 37 part 1

 At A warehouse- Ava was looking around it after she purchased it as Julian came in.”Welcome to our new warehouse as we take over this town “It’s so good to be home “Julian said as Lila Rae came in dress as a serious woman to be recognized.”Lila Rae, Why are you here! Ava ask “I need to meet with both of you, Don’t worry in the end this all works out for you “Lila Rae ask “What do you have that we want “Julian ask “I want to take out Tomas it’s time he is taking care of , in return you both can run his business “Lila Rae said “Why do you want him gone? Do you understand that you will have another person death on your hands “Ava ask “Yes, I understand what I’m asking for, You both will run my father business if you do this”Lila Rae said “If we do this you will not say anything “Julian ask “No, I don’t care about him,We need him to save my nephew and that’s it his because useless now”Lila Rae said “What do you want from this”Ava ask “Just the house that my father left me, I have the security code for you”Lila Rae said she handled it to Ava.”We will consider this”Ava said “Thank you”Lila Rae said “You are just like your father “Ava said Lila Rae left,”Well that’s a first‘Julian said “Yes.We could make it look like a robbery “Ava said 

At a house- Lucy was showing Tea a house,” This will do” Tea said “Great, I will start the paperwork” Thanks it’s been nice staying with my brother but I need my own space “Yes it is nice ‘Lucy said 

At Ned/Alexis office for their campaign- Alexis and Ned were working when Jordan came in.”Alexis, Ned you want to see Jordan asked “Yes, We are sorry about the resignation of Laura but we want to hire you if we win as attorney general “That means a lot to me, Yes I’ll take it” Good you are a great lawyer too” Yes I’m, I do hope you both win” Jordan said as Laura came in,” Yes me too, I’m here to give you all my support to be my replacement, I know you both love this town too’Yes we do “Ned said 


No comments:

Post a Comment