Monday, August 26, 2024

Vengeance ch 44 part 1

 At The Quartermaine mansion- Lila Rae was in the den pouring herself some coffee when Skye came in.”Good morning, Lila Rae” Good morning Mother “Are you alright with Tomas leaving “Yes it’s part of the job besides now I can get back my house, Daddy wanted me to have the house and Tomas took over it” I’m sorry I thought you like Bobbie “It’s alright “Are you going to move into it today “Yes I’m, I have a lot to do I should go” Lila Rae, You seem different’” “Well a lot has changed these last few weeks “Yes it has, I want to move on from what happened with Tomas and I” Yes it has but now it’s time for us to move on” Lila Rae said and left,

At Laura/Kevin-Laura was drinking coffee thinking about what is next for her when there was a knock on the door it was Elizabeth .”Elizabeth, Come in” I have some news I want to share What is that, You saw happy, AJ and I are engaged and I’m having a baby” Congratulations, I’m happy for both of you “Thank I wanted to tell you and check on you “Oh you’re so sweet, I will figure out what is next in my life” Yes you will and be great at it” Thanks I hope everything goes well with your pregnancy “Thanks me too I’m a little scared but I hope it’s a girl, I want a girl so much I hope you get it “Me too, AJ has been so great about it”

At Ned/Alexis offices-Ned and Alexis were talking about their campaign “I think we should have someone run the development of Charles street,New housing and clinic “Yes I like that and I have the perfect person in charge of it”Me too”


No comments:

Post a Comment