Thursday, August 15, 2024

Vengeance ch 20 part 1

 At Bobbie’s- Calista was sitting down having some lunch she wanted to be alone from her family as Noah walk in and look around.”Are you new in town”Calista ask “Yes, I look like it don’t I”Noah ask “Yes, Do you want to join me for lunch, I’m Calista Quartermaine “She said as Noah sit down.”Noah Drake”Wha What brought you to town” My mother this is her hometown”Who is your  mother “Robin Scorpio we are here to visit my sister and grandmother, I just want to look around,Did you grow up here”No I grow up in London and Paris and board school “Oh, So what is fun in this town “Noah ask 

At Skye’s media office- Lila Rae and Kristina were in their office interviewing Michael.”Do you want your mother to go to jail for life”Lila Rae ask “Yes I do,I know my mother has done a lot of damage to this town my father and my grandmother and Tony Jones it’s time she finally paid for it”Michael said “Michael, I know your upset but are you sure about this? All this anger scares me”I’m not like Sonny his not my biological father “I know that but still it’s not good for all this anger “

At Bobbie’s -Noah and Calista were having lunch and enjoying it .”I should go” It was nice to meet you I hope to see you again “You too,” Noah said as he walked out of Bobbie's as Charlotte came by,” A lot of beautiful women here,” Noah said “Thanks I guess “I’m Noah Drake “Charlotte Cassadine” She said 

At Bobbie’s Bed and Breakfast- Robin was talking to Maxie,” Did Emma tell you about Carly” No, What happened “There was a car accident and Carly was driving she killed Michael's family his wife and children and he is so upset “No I should go see Michael “A lot has changed since you been gone, AJ is alive and Jason and Sonny are dead “I heard and I wish I could of been at the funeral “Robin said as Noah came in,” Noah. you are finally here” Robin said as Felicia came in.”Felicia, Do you have an extra room “Maxie ask “For who “Me”Matt said as he walked by.”Matt, I’m glad you got out of jail,Yes we have one more room left”That’s great “Yes it is”

No comments:

Post a Comment