Sunday, August 18, 2024

Vengeance ch 26 part 1

 At Carly’s house- Josslyn was in the living room with Donna.”Josslyn, Do you think Mom will go to jail “I don’t know”Who will I stay with “Donna asked as Michael came in.”Michael “Donna said “Donna I know this is a difficult situation but you have Jose and I “I know, I’m going to see Avery the driver Will take me,” Donna said “I can take you, Just let me talk to Michael first, “Donna said “Alright, “Donna said she went upstairs.”Michael, I want to raise Donna here in this house”Josslyn said “I wouldn’t fight you on this”Thanks you, I’m sorry this happened you know that right “Yes I do”I just hate that our family is torn over this “Me too, I hate that my wife and children are gone “Michael said 

At The Graveyard- Nina was putting flowers on Nelle and Willow's grave. “I haven’t told anyone that you both are not my children but I love you both and miss you and Wiley and Amelia so much, “Nina said as Sasha came by,” Nina, Are you alright “No I miss them” I miss Willow too we were friends “Yes, Sasha I have been enjoying working with you” You too, I’m going we are close, You are like a mother to me “You have been like a daughter to me you never treat me the way Willow did blame me for everything, I can’t keep this secret anymore “What secrets “I’m your mother “What! On the night of the accident I read my mother’s diary and she switched the babies I never had twins I just had you, I didn’t say anything because we just lose Willow “I understand you were grieving for a daughter you thought was your “Do you want a relationship “Yes I do, I been missing having a family “Me too, Now we have one”Nina said they share a hug,

At ELQ hotel- Skye was having lunch with Rae and Jax and Calista it was a little awkward.”Calista Just got a wonderful job offer at the hospital “Skye said “What is it” Rae asked “Run the charity gala but it’s free “You will be great at it” Rae said “Yes I think so too” Jax said Calista wasn’t sure how to deal with Jax as her father yet.”Thanks “Calista said “Rae, Are you staying here”Skye ask “Yes and I’m going to see if the hospital will give me my job back”Rae said “That’s great “Yes I should go”Me too , I need to check out this charity job”I can go with you “Skye said “No I’ll go alone I need to be taken seriously “Yes you do”Skye said Calista and Rae left.”Jax, I know that was a little awkward but just give Calista time to come around “I will try “Do you still hate me from keeping you from your daughter “I’m trying to understand why you did it, I need to go see my another daughter “Jax said “Alright I’ll talk to you later about business “Skye said “Yes we will get Chandler Empire back “Jax said 

At Nikolas office- Nikolas was talking to Laura.”What will you do if you don’t run for reelection “I’m sure I will find something I just don’t think I can win the election the voters are upset with me for trying to get Heather free it was a mistake thinking she had change “It’s because you always believe the best in everyone I can help you win”No I want to win fair and square, Ned and Alexis would’ve be bad at this either “No they won’t, I’m sorry “Thanks Nikolas, Now I hope you do the right thing by giving Skye the company back “Now that would’ve be fun”Nikolas said 

No comments:

Post a Comment