Wednesday, August 21, 2024

Vengeance ch 28 part 1

 At The Courthouse-Carly’s trial- Carly was in the courthouse with Nora.”The jury didn’t take long that’s not good is it”No it’s not, I’m sorry “You did everything you could for me this is all me”Carly said as Michael and Josslyn came in and Josslyn went by Carly,”Mom,Whatever happened I will raise Donna “Josslyn you don’t want to be tied together with a young child “She my sister ,We are family “Josslyn said as Lucas came by.”Carly”Lucas, Thank for taking care of my children “Anytime we take care of each other “Lucas said as the Quartermaine came in and Robert and Molly and the Judge and Jury came in.

“Does the jury have their decisions regarding this case?”The judge asked “Yes you’re an honor” The jury said he gave the judge a piece of paper read it and gave it back to the jury.”Carly Spencer will you stand up”The Judge ask Carly stood up .”We fine the case of Carly Spencer case the death of Willow and Amelia and Wiley Quartermaine guilty ten to five years in jail “The jury said “No”Carly said in shock.

Michael was in shock he didn’t know how to feel towards Carly as Nina came in,” and Did I miss anything “Carly was found guilty “Michael said he went by his mother and just looked at her.”Michael “Carly said “Enjoy your new life! You’re new home for years! No one will save you this time “Michael said the police officer came and took Carly to jail.

“Michael, I understand your upset but Carly is still your mother “Lucas said 

In the jail cell-Carly was in her cell when AJ came by,”You finally won this, take care of my son”I will take care of my son he finally is mine! You were worried I would destroy him but you ended up destroying him and Sonny, not me! First Michael was shot because of you and Sonny then in jail and raped by a man you almost married and then you took his family from him! I would have given him the best life! If I raised him”AJ yelled and left,

No comments:

Post a Comment