Saturday, August 10, 2024

Vengeance ch 16 part 1

 At The Courthouse-Carly’s trial- Everyone was in shock that Julian was alive .Alexis was feeling emotional when Jax came by.”Alexis, Are you alright “No I wish he wasn’t back” I’m sorry “Me too, How are you doing with Calista “We are making progress I spent the day with her and the children yesterday “That’s great “I saw your press conference today “Do Ned and I have your support “Yes you do,”Jax said 

Lucas and Sam didn’t know how to feel about their dad being alive.”I guess nothing can kill him” No, Lucas are you alright “No I hate that this is happening to my family, Michael hasn’t even talked to Carly “ His in pain “Yes I understand it but it will destroy his relationship with Carly” Probably that night changes everything “Yes it did”

The trial was resumed as the Judge came in and everyone stood up.”DA Robert do you have any more evidence “Yes we have pictures of the car accident it shows that Carly's car started it all” Ms.Buchana do you have any more evidence “No your honor “The jury will be dismissed and decide the case you will not talk to anyone about this” The Judge said the jury left.

“Michael “Carly said as she was about to go back to her cell and Kristina came by as Carly left back to her cell.”Michael “I just want this over and then maybe I can move on I’m here for you” Thanks”


Julian was in the hallway when Alexis came by,” You’re just here for revenge that’s all” I want my family back and my life “


No comments:

Post a Comment