Thursday, August 8, 2024

Vengeance ch 9 part 1

 At Skye’s media company- Skye was in her office on the phone,” Yes, I’m willing to pay for the worth of the magazine’Skye said she hung up the phone as Nina and Erica came in,” Skye, What’s going on” I just wanted to see how the magazine is going‘It’s going great we have been selling out more than usually “Great, I’m working on a deal to owe a magazine called Craze “I know that magazine it’s run in Llanview “Yes by Blair Cramer she isn’t a great businesswoman and the magazine needs a lot of help “Why are you buy it” Because I can’t stand Blair, Anyway I want to work on this talk show I want to run” Who will host it” Erica I was thinking you would like to host it you have done a talk show before “I would love too, Nina” Not me, I’m more behind the scenes person “I was thinking my daughter Calista could do the talk show too’Sure, What will it be named‘That’s up to the both of you “

At General Hospital-Portia and Maya were in the hallway when Steven came in.”Dr.Robinson,I’m back as a doctor “That’s wonderful we need more doctors so bad”Portia said “Well I’m glad I came home “A young man said as he came by.”Tommy! You’re home “Steve said as he hugged him.”Yes, I’m but it’s Tom now, I’m Dr.Tom Hardy Jr, my grandfather was Dr.Steve Hardy”Tom said “Oh, You’re cousins”Yes we are “What is your specialty “Pediatrician, Just like my mother “That’s great welcome to the hospital,This is Dr.Maya Ward and I’m Dr.Portia Robinson”She said as Elizabeth came by,”Tom”Elizabeth it’s good to see you, look like more Hardy family are working here”Yes,Carrying on grandfather legacy “Yes”

At The Park- Calista and Jax were at the park with the triple who were playing on the playground,” Since the triple learn how to walk they have been a handful “I remember that with Josslyn, Calista I’m sorry I wasn’t there I didn’t know you were my daughter “Jax said “No you didn’t, Mother lied to you too” Calista said as Skye came by, What is going on “Just spent time with my father who you keep from me” Calista “We should go get the triple some ice cream “Calista said “Grandmother” Callie said “Hi Sweetheart “Let’s go get ice cream “Grandmother “Callie said “You can come for them” Calista I have a job offer for you too,”

No comments:

Post a Comment