Monday, August 26, 2024

Vengeance ch 43 part 1

 At The Quartermaine mansion-Elizabeth and Aj just got engaged and Tea just left with Daniella and Baz with the news that Tomas left town,

Skye was in the den with everyone but feeling sad that  Tomas was gone when AJ came by her.”Skye, Are you right “I care for Tomas I was falling in love with him” Really, I thought it was sex” No not for me we were a lot like in many ways I only ended it because of the girls, “Skye said “I’m sorry “Thanks, I’ll be alright somehow, I’m happy for you” Thanks, “AJ said 

Ned picks up a glass of champagne.”I want to make a toast to AJ and Elizabeth on marriage and the baby, I know that Alan and Monica would be happy for both of you,More Quartermaine and Webber in this family “Ned said “Thanks “AJ said 

Dex was in the room celebrating too when AJ came by,” Dex, Are you alright with this news” Yes I am, I’m happy for you and Elizabeth I want you to feel like part of the family “I do, I have been enjoying working with you and Michael’Me too, I like having my sons work with me”

Ayden Jake and Cameron were excited about this news when Elizabeth came by,” Boys, Are you alright with this “Yes, We are you seem happy it’s been a while “Yes it has and you deserve it” Yes, you’re the best mother ever’Aww thanks you both so much “Elizabeth said she was feeling touched from that when AJ came by.”I hope you think of this as your home”Thanks but we like living at Bobbie’s “I understand that being on your own”Yes”

Calista was feeling sad about Tomas leaving when Skye came by,”Calista,Are you alright “I’m going to miss Tomas, I like getting to know him”I know honey but he works for the CIA that happened “Yes I’m sure “

No comments:

Post a Comment