Thursday, August 22, 2024

Vengeance ch 32 part 1

 At Elizabeth- Elizabeth was drinking tea and looking out the window thinking about her new as Carolyn came into the room.”Good morning “Good morning “Elizabeth,Are you alright? You seem distant “I have some news it’s good but also scary at my age,I’m pregnant “Wow! I didn’t know you were trying again “I wasn’t it just happened with AJ” Are you both going to raise the baby together “I told AJ last night he wanted me to raise it with him in the mansion, I just love being independent but I also don’t want to do this again alone “There nothing wrong in being a independent woman, I have admitted you the way you raised the boys all by yourself, You have raise them into man I can be proud of” Thank mother “Your a better mother then I was” I know I can raise this baby I just thought I was done” I understand, Do you love AJ” Yes I do” Elizabeth said “I’m happy for you” Thank, I’m glad you and Dad came back to town “Me too, I have been enjoying fix our relationship “Me too, now I need to tell the boys” I’m sure they will be happy “I hope so, I’m kind of hoping it a girl I always wanted “

At Bobbie’s Bed and Breakfast- Lila Rae's room- Calista woke up to find a note from Lila Rae that she had to run an errand. Calista got up and dressed to go back to the mansion to be with her children.

At Brad house- Brad was at home having coffee when there was a knock on the door it was Lila Rae.”Brad Cooper”Yes, Who are you? How did you find me? No one knows where I’m living now” Lila Rae Alcazar, I know you’re aunt was a mob boss and I want to take over her business “Why don’t you just run your father's business “I want to but someone is running it, I know that your aunt is dead” You think she is? She alive”I’ll help you with this “Thanks “

At Tomas-Tomas was drinking coffee and on the phone.”Skye, We need to talk about what happened last night please call me” Tomas said as Tea came in.”What happened last night? Did something go down “Yes it did, You may as well know Skye and I have been having an affair and the girls found out last night “Oh Tomas”What! I love Skye “No it’s all about Lorenzo you want what he has! Tea yelled “Why not! We both have benefits with having him out of our life”Tomas said 

No comments:

Post a Comment