Sunday, September 1, 2024

Vengeance ch 46 part 1

 At Lorenzo coffee shop- Lila Rae was putting a new sign up in front of the store when her cellphone rang and she picked it up,”Lila Rae, Oh no! Lila Rae yelled 

At General Hospital- Lucas was working when the paramedics came in with Ava and Julian and Maya was walking by them,” Maya, What happened’Lucas ask “I walk by Ava coffee shop and it exploded they both were laying outside “Maya said as Lucas looked at his father.”Let’s get them to a room “Lucas said “I’ll call the family “Elizabeth said Lucas and Maya left to work on them.

At Skye’s office- Skye was working when her cellphone rang.”Skye Quartermaine, I will handle that”Skye said as Ned came in.”Skye, I have some ELQ files I need you to look at”Thanks “Are you alright? No Something is going on with my daughter “Skye said 

At Jax's office- Jax was working on a deal when Josslyn and a board member came in,” Mr.Jacks I have some bad new’What is it” Your account just embezzles all your money “No! We are broke”Josslyn ask “No! Let me see “Jax said the board members give him the paperwork.”We can’t let this happen “Jax said 

At General Hospital- Lucas was working on Julian trying to save his Dad when Portia came in.”Dr.Jones let me work on Julian you are too close to the patients “Portia said as The heart monitor went off.

Maya was working on Ava when Elizabeth came in,”Dr.Ward, Do you need assistance “It’s too late “Maya said 

In the hallway- Alexis and Sam were waiting on news.”Sam,Are alright “I haven’t try to get to know him again since Julian been back “You’re father is a compilation man “Yes he is”Sam said as Lucas and Maya came in.”I’m sorry they both didn’t make it”No! Sam yelled 

No comments:

Post a Comment