Sunday, July 28, 2024

Revelation ch 53 part 3

 At General Hospital-Lucas and Portia were talking.”It looks like Carly came back to you “Slow she is making progress “Lucas said as Skye came by.”What! Carly made it”Yes we took her off the life support and she came back to us”Of Course! Carly destroyed everyone else life but not her own! My daughter is in a coma because of her! Michael lost his family but she stood still “Skye, I understand you're upset but Lila Rae may wake up, We just have to give it time” Lucas said Skye left she was upset.”This accident did damage a lot of families “Yes I know my sister did this, I’m worried how it will affect her relationship with Michael, I hate that Wiley is gone I loved him too” Lucas said 

In the hallway- Michael was coming out of the children room as Nina came by and just look at Michael she know what he would say,”Michael,Wiley and Amelia are gone aren’t they”Yes, I’m sorry they were brain damage from the accident there was nothing the doctor could do “I’m sorry, I loved them too”I know you did I was wrong to keep you from them you wouldn’t of done this unlike my mother “Michael said as Josslyn came by pushing Carly in a wheelchair.”What’s going on Michael? We just came back from running test”Josslyn said “What’s going on! My children are died! They went to be with their mother! It’s my own mother fault! Michael yelled “What! I’m sorry about this, I hate that this happened , I don’t remember what happened’Carly said as Skye  came by,”You don’t remember! You cause a car accident that caused a Lot of people pain! My daughter is in a coma! She may not come back to me! You’re precious son lose his wife and children but you walk away without a scratch! Skye yelled as Anna came by.”That’s not true,Carly isn’t going to walk away, I’m here to arrest Carly “Anna said “Michael, I’m sorry “You can’t bring back my wife and children, You can’t fix this you never fix a problem you just made it worse “Michael said 

Lila Rae room- Lila Rae was in her room in a coma but slowly waking up as Skye came in the room,”Lila Rae, Are you coming back to me”Skye ask as she took her daughter hands.

In the board meeting- Ned was holding a board meeting.”Yes we know we need more doctors, We just hire Dr. Maya Ward” A board member said “Yes and I appreciate it but we need more doctors, Dr.Steven Webber is trying to get his medical license back “He did a great job here, Yes we know we need more doctors and we almost need someone to do fundraising for the hospital like your grandmother did” I will help you find someone we wouldn’t let this hospital closed “No we wouldn’t “



No comments:

Post a Comment