Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Secret and Lies part 1 ch 32


At Lorenzo-Lorenzo went home and pour a drink of brandy when Genevieve came in.”Genevieve, Why are you here”Lorenzo ask “Why did you try to shot my husband! We have been getting so close! Genevieve yelled “I never liked him! He didn't treat you right “Lorenzo said “Either did you ! A real man would never do this to his own daughter! This isn't like you Daddy “Genevieve said and went by the fireplace. “Yes it is!  I'm the mob and head of this family! Lorenzo yelled Genevieve look at her father and thought something was off. “Daddy, This isn't like you”Genevieve said Genevieve touch Lorenzo face. “Daddy. Do you remember when you and mother brought me a horse for Christmas? I could not wait to ride her. Do you remember what you say when I fell off it”Genevieve ask “No I'm sorry “Lorenzo said “You say get back on you're horse that us Alcazar don't fall or give up”Genevieve said “I'm sorry I don't remember “Lorenzo said as Skye came in. “Skye, I'm take the house,You can have the money that's all you're getting ”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo, Why are you so cold toward me”Skye ask “You don't stand by me “, You both are disloyal to me! Lorenzo yelled “What are you going to do to us”Genevieve ask Lorenzo laughed. ,”What is so funny! Skye yelled “I'm not you're husband! It's me Skye!  He said “Luis”Skye ask “Yes! I been Lorenzo since he wake up “Luis said “No”Skye said “Where Daddy “Genevieve ask “I don't know I was just part of the plan”Luis said “Andrea “Genevieve said Skye went by Luis and slap him. “Where is Lorenzo! Skye yelled

At The Police Station-Andrea was being questioned. “So you're plan was to shot Alexander Cassadine then set up Lorenzo “Ric ask “Yes but their more”Andrea said

Skye came in holding a gun to Luis head  with Genevieve. Alexis came by. “Skye, What's going on”Alexis ask “This isn't Lorenzo it's Luis! He took my husband place”Skye said as Ric came by. “This is Luis ! Tell them “Skye yelled “It's true, Andrea just confused to it”Ric said “Make him tell us where Lorenzo is! Skye yelled

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment