Friday, February 10, 2017

Secrets and lies part 1 43


At Nikolas/Emily-Nikolas and Emily were talking to Alexis. “The courts are going to ask for 20 years in jail “Alexis said “I wish we had the death penalty “Nikolas said “I know but we don't have the death penalty here but I will make sure we get justice for Alexander “Alexis said “I just wish our son was here”Emily said “Me too, Another son lose”Nikolas said “I know and I will do my best to mark sure this case isn't mess with “Alexis said “Thank you”Nikolas said “Nikolas let the law handle this”Alexis said “I will as long as we justice “Nikolas said Alexis left. “Skye. Call me she having a party for Lorenzo, Do you want to go”Emily ask “Sure why not”Nikolas said “Nikolas please let the court handle this “Emily said “I will “Nikolas said they left.

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye was putting flowers on the table when the doorbell rang and Skye went to open it was Alan and Monica and AJ . “Come in “Skye said Alan and Monica and AJ came in. “Skye, I’m happy for you about Lorenzo “Alan said “Thanks Daddy I'm glad too”Skye said “Yes I'm sure you are”Monica said “AJ , Where is Lydia “Skye ask “Well I can tell you this before everyone gets here, I confess to Lydia last night, I been having an affair with Tea”AJ said “Oh AJ “Skye said “I know I'm sorry I did it “AJ said “I hope you fix it just watch out for Victor if his anything like his brother Todd , He has a temper “Skye said “I will”AJ said Skylar and Luis Jr and John and Laurel and Emily and Nikolas and Lorenzo and Sunday Rose and Genevieve and the children and Tea and Nikolas-Alexander came in. “Everyone please get a glass”, I want to make a toast, To Lorenzo welcome home we are glad you're back, But we all well miss always the one family member that's not here Alexander, He was a great husband and father. We can heal from this somehow “Skye said “Yes we can”Lorenzo said he kiss Skye on the lips. 

No comments:

Post a Comment