Friday, February 10, 2017

Secrets and Lies part 1 ch 45


At Skye/Lorenzo-The family were over having breakfast when Tea went by AJ. “So you left Lydia “Tea ask “I confess and Lydia ask me to move out for a while I hurt my wife the woman who raised our daughter while you were gone let Constanza believe you were dead”AJ said “I will always be grateful for that I do have regrets in leaving Constanza “Tea said “Would you leave Victor for me or was this just sex? Did I risk my marriage for nothing “AJ ask “I still have feelings for you, When Victor finds out it's not going to be good “Tea said

“John, Luis Jr what do you have to tell me”Lorenzo ask “When we thought it was you who wake up ,You give us the business to run”Luis Jr said “I just give it away “Lorenzo ask “Yes the doctor say you had brain damage “John said “I have to think about this, I don't want to risk losing everything I build be for nothing, We have money and power that we can't lose “Lorenzo said “I know father and you will not”Luis said

Skye and Alan were talking. “Skye, You sure have Lorenzo come in for a check up “Alan said “I will”Skye said “Skye, Are you okay “Alan ask “Yes”Skye said

Genevieve had just finished her drink as Nikolas-Alexander came by. “Mother, Are you okay “Nikolas-Alexander said “Yes my sweet baby boy “Genevieve said she touch Nikolas-Alexander face and Skye watch it and was worrying about her daughter.

.”Thank you for coming, I'm glad to be back with my family “Lorenzo said and kiss Skye.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment