Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Secrets and Lies part 2 ch 3


“An accident changed everything “

At General Hospital-In the Hallway-Skye and Lorenzo we're still their when Sunday Rose and Nikolas-Alexander came in. “Papa, Nana , Where is our Mother “Sunday Rose ask “Genevieve was in a car accident she unconscious “Skye said “No ,Was anyone else hurt “Sunday Rose ask “Yes Tea she gone”Lorenzo said “No”Nikolas-Alexander said “Young Skye and Lorenzo Jr and A'dora Belle were in the car too”Skye said “No, Is A'dora Belle alright “Sunday Rose ask “Yes, Sunday Rose it's okay to feel something towards A’Dora Belle “Skye said “I may not want to be her mother but I don't want her to die, Can we go see Mother “Sunday Rose ask “Sure, We will be right their”Skye said Sunday Rose and Nikolas-Alexander left.

“Lorenzo, Are we doing the right thing ? Tea is dead because of Genevieve “Skye said as she was close to Lorenzo. “I do hate that Tea is gone I loved her too but Genevieve can't make it in jail and the children “Lorenzo said “I know, Let's go see Genevieve “Skye said

At Tea room-Tea was lying on the bed and Constanza and AJ came in. “Mother, I love you and I'm glad that we made up for the past, I will always remember you “Constanza said “Tea, I love that you came into my life we had a great daughter “AJ said “I wonder how this happened “Constanza said “Me too, Who hit who's car”AJ ask “Can you help me look into it”Constanza ask “Yes, But are you sure you want to find out”AJ ask “Yes, I love Genevieve but I lose my Mother “Constanza said “I know”AJ said “I need to call Dani “Constanza said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment