Friday, February 10, 2017

Secrets and Lies part 1 ch 55



At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo was pour a drink as Genevieve came running in she was so upset. “How dare you! Genevieve yelled “What are you yelled about! Lorenzo yelled “You told the bartender at the hotel not to give me a drink I'm not a teenager! You can't control me! Genevieve yelled “You can't drink you're pills I'm doing the right thing! I'm you're father and I'm take care of you”Lorenzo yelled “Well call the bartender and tell them you were wrong! Genevieve yelled and hit Lorenzo on the chest and Lorenzo grab her arms as Skye came in.”What is going on here “Skye ask “Genevieve if you just calm down we talk about this “Lorenzo said and let go of Genevieve arms. “Nothing new mother, Daddy is control me! Genevieve yelled “Genevieve been drinking which isn't good for her pills, So I told the bartender at the hotel not to serve Genevieve any drink! I'm take care of you're health , Genevieve I know you are missing Alexander but he would not want you to fall apart you have children who need you “Lorenzo said “I'm a good mother! I just am missing my husband it's my fault Alexander was killed “Genevieve said “Genevieve I know it's hard missing someone you love but drinking isn't going make it better or help with you're pain”Skye said “I need to go home, Sunday Rose will be home soon, Daddy work on you're marriage with mother leave me alone! Genevieve yelled “I'm not going to let you fall apart”Lorenzo said “Daddy “Genevieve said “I'm not calling the bartender end of story “Lorenzo said “Daddy “Genevieve said “I say enough! Lorenzo yelled as he spoke in Spanish and Genevieve know he was serious about it and Genevieve was scare and left,

“Lorenzo “Skye said “I'm doing the right thing you know that you have to agree with me that Genevieve can't drink “Lorenzo said “Yes I know , Did you threaten the bartender? Skye ask “Yes, Is Genevieve keeping a secret “Lorenzo ask Skye thought about telling Lorenzo. “No, Genevieve not keeping a secret “Skye lied and fall guilty about it.

At Genevieve-Genevieve came in and went by the bar and saw all the alcohol gone all that was on the bar was water and juice when the maid came in. “Was my father here? Did he order you to remove the alcohol ? Genevieve ask “Yes I'm sorry “The maid said “I'm you're boss not my father! Genevieve yelled “I know but he threatened me”The maid said “Of course Daddy did”Genevieve said she went upstairs and into her room and pull out a drawer it had a flask in it and pick it up.

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo we're talking. “So did you go through all Genevieve belongings at home too”Skye ask “No but I sure of I just ordered the maid to remove the alcohol “Lorenzo said “I want to help Genevieve with this but I want to work on us to “Skye said “Me too”Lorenzo said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment