Friday, February 10, 2017

Secrets and Lies part 1 ch 53


At The Quartermaine mansion-AJ was alone looking at the bar when Skye came in . “Don't, AJ “Skye said as she went by him. “I really mess up Skye I blow it! Lydia loved me and I mess it up all for Tea! Why! AJ yelled “You can't give up , Fight for your marriage “Skye said “How , Lydia well not talk to me “AJ said “Move back in”Skye said “Maybe I will, How are you and Lorenzo “AJ ask “We are trying to fix it, I thought Luis was my husband and I slept with him “Skye said “You didn't know”AJ said “No but my daughter know it wasn't Lorenzo! Skye said “Skye, Don't be hard on yourself”AJ said “Thanks, I'm going to fight for Lorenzo just like you sure fight for Lydia “Skye said “You're right, We finally have someone who love us and we must fight for them”AJ said “Yes”Skye said

At Genevieve-Genevieve wasn't home when Lorenzo came in. “Mrs. Cassadine isn't home “The maid said “I know, That's why I'm here I need you're help “Lorenzo said

At Tea-Tea was having dinner with Constanza. “Mother, Where is Victor? What is going on? Daddy staying at Grandfather and Grandma house “Constanza ask “You're father and I been having an affair “Tea said “Oh my God, Do you want to be with Daddy? Constanza ask “I don't know what I want, I'm sorry about this”Tea said “Did Victor leave you,”Constanza ask “Yes”Tea said as she cried. ,”I'm sorry Mother, I'm here for you”Constanza said “Thank you “Tea said

On the Dock-Emma was looking at the water when Lucas and Luis came by. “Emma”Luis said “Luis, Lucas it's good to see you both”Emma said “You too”Luis said Emma left. “You and Emma were close once were you “Lucas ask “It was when I try to hide who I'm ,I'm glad I came out”Luis said ‘Me too”Lucas said they share a kiss.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment