Friday, February 10, 2017

Secrets and Lies part 1 ch 41


At Genevieve-Genevieve was in her robe downstairs trying to get A’dora Belle to stop crying. “What is it my darling “Genevieve ask as Sunday Rose came in. “I think I know what is wrong with A’dora Belle “Sunday Rose said Genevieve look at Sunday Rose blouses it had a leaked around her breast. “Oh Sunday Rose, While don't you pump “Genevieve said “No it's too late I will just breast feed her if that's okay “Sunday Rose said “Yes it is”Genevieve said Sunday Rose sit and Genevieve give A’dora Belle to Sunday Rose who breast feed her for the first time and Genevieve was jealous wish she could breast feed A’dora Belle. Sunday Rose was having mix feelings about this.

At Emma-Emma was up reading a book when Anna came in. “How is Sunday Rose “Emma ask “Alright, I wish Sunday Rose never push me away when she was dealing with the rape I could've help her”Anna said “It's not you're fault maybe that's just how Sunday Rose had to deal with it”Emma said “Do you miss Genevieve “Anna ask “A little we were not that close, Genevieve is very hard to get to know “Emma said “Do you blame Genevieve for her father killing Grandmother “Anna ask “No,You can't blame someone who their parents are”Emma said she kiss Anna and went upstairs. Anna thought that was odd.

Emma went into her room and look at a picture of her with a man. “I wish I could of told you about our baby”Emma said and put the picture away.

At Genevieve-Sunday Rose had just finished breast feeding and give A’dora Belle to Genevieve. “Sunday Rose “Genevieve said “Mother, I'm find can we talk tomorrow “Sunday Rose ask “Yes,Genevieve said Sunday Rose kiss Genevieve and went upstairs

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment