Friday, February 10, 2017

Secrets and Lies part 1 ch 42


At The Quartermaine mansion -AJ was in the den when Monica and Alan came in. “AJ , Why are you here”Monica ask “I told Lydia something last night and she ask me to stay somewhere else”AJ said “What did you do”Alan ask. “I been having an affair with Tea “AJ said “Oh AJ , Why”Alan ask “I don't know I love Lydia but I have an attitude to Tea”AJ said “Be careful I heard Victor has a temper “Alan said “I will, Can I stay here”AJ ask “Yes”Monica said “Thanks I'm not giving up on my marriage “AJ said “Good, Skye wants us all to have breakfast at her house she so happy that it wasn't Lorenzo “Alan said “I'm sure “AJ said

At Genevieve-Genevieve was in the living room having a drink of brandy carrying the secret had a whole on her when Lorenzo came in. “Genevieve “Lorenzo said “Why are you here, I didn't hear the doorbell “Genevieve ask “I let myself in, Genevieve are you drinking “Lorenzo ask “It's just one drink Daddy don't make a big deal out of it”Genevieve said “It is a big deal”Lorenzo said “This whole thing is my fault, Alexander being murder, What happened to you”Genevieve said “Genevieve don't go their “Lorenzo said “Why not I may as well killed my own husband “Genevieve said as she cried as Sunday Rose came in dress for school. “Mother, Are you okay “Sunday Rose ask “You're mother is fine anyway I'm here to pick you both up , You're mother want the whole family over for breakfast “Lorenzo said “Papa I'm glad you're alright but I have school “Sunday Rose said “I'm sure you can skip “Lorenzo said “It's fine Sunday Rose “Genevieve said “Alright I will go change”Sunday Rose said “Tell The nanny to get the children ready “Genevieve said Sunday Rose went upstairs.

“Genevieve you have to be careful you don't want Sunday Rose to know that you killed Matthew “Lorenzo said “No, Daddy I'm glad it wasn't you I hate you and I didn't want to , I was going to change Lorenzo Jr name to Alexander I was that mad at you “Genevieve said “I didn't like you with Alexander but I would never killed him”Lorenzo said “I know, I'm sure mother is so happy that you're home “Genevieve said “Yes”Lorenzo said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment