Friday, February 10, 2017

Secrets and Lies part 1 ch 38


On the Jet-Genevieve and Luis Jr were sitting on their own seats and Skye and Lorenzo we're sitting together holding hands. “Oh Lorenzo I wish I know that it wasn't you “Skye said “It's okay I'm home now, When I get home I will deal with my brother and Andrea “Lorenzo said “I know. We have a lot to talk about when we get home “Skye said she was nervous about telling Lorenzo about making love to Luis.

Genevieve was looking out the window thinking about the past and praying it would leave her alone.

At AJ/Lydia-AJ had just hang up the phone when Lydia came in. “That was John, Skye found Lorenzo “AJ said “That's good”Lydia said “Yes is Skye didn't want to leave Lorenzo and this was hurting the family “AJ said “Yes it was”Lydia said “Lydia, I have a secret to tell you “AJ said “What”Lydia ask AJ took her hand. “I love you Lydia that's not a lie but I been having an affair,”AJ said “With whom “Lydia ask “Tea,,I'm sorry “AJ said “Do you love her”Lydia ask “I have feelings about Tea but I don't love her like I love you”AJ said “That make me feel better “Lydia said “Lydia I want us to make it work, It's just us now Abby and AJ Jr are living their own life”AJ said “I need time, Do you know what you have done? I heard Victor has a temper “Lydia said “Yes I do , I will get my stuff and stay at the hotel “AJ said “Thank you “Lydia said “If you want a divorce I will give you whatever you want”AJ said “You better I help raise you're daughter with Tea “Lydia said “I know and I thank you for it “AJ said he went upstairs and to get his belongings.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment