Friday, February 10, 2017

Secrets and Lies part 1 ch 60


At The Skye-Lorenzo and Nikolas were their talking. “If the courts failed my son I need you're help in getting justice “Nikolas said “If I kill My brother, How do I know I can trust you in not use it against me “Lorenzo ask “For our Grandchildren sake, I love them as much as you love them”Nikolas said “Yes I do, I have already come up with an plan , Yes if the courts failed then I will take care of them”Lorenzo said “Thank you, I'm glad that it wasn't you”Nikolas said “Thank you “Lorenzo said

At Genevieve-Genevieve was in the living room having a drink she had the maid put back the alcohol when Skye came in. “Mother,Why are you here?Did you knock “Genevieve ask “No, We need to talk”Skye said Skye took Genevieve drink and they sit down. “Genevieve, I know you're in pain but you can't drink, Are you taking you're pills”Skye ask “Mother, You don't know my pain, I'm the reason Andrea killed my husband! Don't you get it! Genevieve yelled “Genevieve you need to go to counseling not drinking,You're pills”Skye said “Mother, Just go tell Daddy he can't come to my house and order my maid around “Genevieve said “We are just worrying about you, We love you”Skye said “I know you love me but I don't want to feel anything! Genevieve said “Genevieve, You're head toward a bad path and it's scary and who know if anyone will get hurt ,Genevieve right now you're hurting yourself but you could be hurting you're children and I know you don't want that,”Skye said and left.

At Emma-Emma was talking to Robin. “Mother, I been thinking about my secrets I think it's I told Anna who her father is”Emma said “Are you sure”Robin ask “Yes I hate that I lied but I had my reasons too , The history with our family and what he does ,”Emma said “Whatever you want to do I'm here to support you “Robin said “Thanks Mother “Emma said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment