Friday, February 10, 2017

Secrets and Lies part 1 ch 47


At Tea/Victor-Victor was at home working when Tea came in. “How was Lorenzo, I'm sorry I couldn't make it”Victor said “It was fine , I need to tell you something I love you Victor but I been having an affair “Tea said as she cried “An affair? Victor said “Yes”Tea said “With whom “Victor said “I will tell you who it is if you promise not to go after him,It wasn't just him it was me too “Tea said Victor touch Tea arms. “Who is it”Victor yelled “It's AJ “Tea said “AJ , Do you love him”Victor ask “AJ and I have a daughter together and a connection, I love you “Tea said “Who start it”Victor ask “I did”Tea said as she cried. “It's over for good I want a divorce “Victor said and went upstairs. Tea pick up a vase and throw it,

At Lila Rae center-Skye and Lorenzo came in.”This is the center for our Lila Rae”Skye said “Skye, It's perfect here,You did a great job with this”Lorenzo said “Thank you, We have healthy food program and teaches to help with homework and doctor to help if they are sick and rape counseling for women and women health too”Skye said “Skye, This is great”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo, Tell me we will be okay.”Skye said “We will be okay”Lorenzo said they share a kiss.

At The Quartermaine mansion-AJ was talking to Michael. “I hate that I hurt you're stepmom “AJ said “You can fix it, Don't give up “Michael said “I hope I can fix it I love you're stepmother so much “AJ said “Then fix it”Michael said “It's not that easy”AJ said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment