Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Secrets and Lies part 2 ch 2


“An accident that changed everything “

At General Hospital-Genevieve room-Genevieve was still unconscious while Alan was working on her. “Genevieve , You have to wake up “Alan said as a nurse came in. “I need to draw blood “The nurse said “Why”Alan ask “We have to check her alcohol level “The nurse said “No, You don't need to”Alan said the nurse left.

At Tea room-Monica was trying to save Tea but it wasn't looking good. Her heart monitor was going off. “No she flatline “Monica said and try to save Tea,

At the Hallway-Skye and Lorenzo and AJ and Constanza came in. “Why are you here? Skye ask “Tea was in an accident “AJ said “So was Genevieve “Lorenzo said as Alan and Monica came in.  “Daddy, Monica what is going on with Genevieve “Skye ask “Is my mother okay”Constanza ask “Genevieve is unconscious, The younger children are still being look at”Alan said “No, Is Genevieve in another coma”Skye ask “No”Alan said Monica went by Constanza . “Constanza, I try to save Tea I did but I'm sorry,Tea didn't make it “Monica said “No!!  Constanza yelled and cried for her  mother and AJ took his daughter in his arms. “Constanza,I'm sorry “AJ said “Can I see my mother “Constanza ask “Yes “Monica said “Do you want to me to call Dani “AJ ask “Not now I want you to come with me “Constanza said “Constanza, I'm sorry I love Tea too”Lorenzo said “I know you do”Constanza said AJ and Constanza left.

“It's so sad about Tea”Skye said “Yes it is , She family, Alan was Genevieve drinking, We been trying to stop it”Lorenzo said “Genevieve was drinking, We need to get Genevieve help I will cover this one but I hope we can get her help “Alan said “Thanks Daddy , Genevieve blame herself for Alexander death”Skye said as Steven came by. “Young Skye and Lorenzo Jr and A'dora Belle are fine just cuts and bruises on them “Steven said “Thank you”Lorenzo said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment