Friday, February 10, 2017

Secrets and Lies part 1 ch 57



At Genevieve the next day-Genevieve was still in bed sleeping when Sunday Rose came in. “Mother, Wake up we have to go to court “Sunday Rose said Genevieve wake up. “Sunday Rose my beautiful baby girl “Genevieve said “Mother, Are you okay “Sunday Rose ask “I just miss you're father so much “Genevieve said “I miss Daddy too”Sunday Rose said Genevieve touch Sunday Rose hair. “Mother the twins and A'dora Belle are with the nanny ‘Sunday Rose said “Thank you for taking care of them,I will go get in the shower “Genevieve said Sunday Rose left and Genevieve got up and put the flask into her purse and went into the shower.

At Nikolas/Emily-Emily was looking at a picture of Victor and Alexander when Monica came in. “Emily, I want to check on you before we go to court “Monica said “Nikolas blame Genevieve for us losing both our sons I don't blame Genevieve if Genevieve wasn't in our son Alexander life we would not have our Grandchildren “Emily said “No you would not have you're grandchild , You didn't know that this would happen and Alexander was happy with Genevieve and the children “Monica said “True my son loved Genevieve “Emily said as Nikolas came down. “Monica, Emily we should go”Nikolas said they left.

At Genevieve-Genevieve was all dress looking at a picture of Alexander,,”I will always love you Alexander, I will never forget you and never married again “Genevieve said as Sunday Rose came in she was worrying her mother. “Mother , Let's go”Sunday Rose said they left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment