Friday, February 10, 2017

Secrets and lies part 1 ch 37


At Grease-At The Valentin House-Skye was in the guest room with Genevieve and helping her clean up. “Genevieve “Skye said she was worrying about Genevieve, “Mother I lied to the man I loved my whole life,Valentin isn't lied he is the father of my Bianca “Genevieve said as she cried. “Oh my God “Skye said “Mother, Please keep my secret don't tell anyone “Genevieve said “I will keep you're secrets “Skye said “Thank you Mother “Genevieve said “Let's get you clean up “Skye said

Outside-Lorenzo and Luis Jr took the body of Valentin and throw it in the trash can and burn it. “I'm worry about you're sister “Lorenzo said “I think Genevieve just missed Alexander that's all, I'm glad it wasn't you father it would of destroy our family “Luis said “Yes it would, Let's go get you're mother and sister and go home “Lorenzo said

Inside the house-Genevieve and Skye were still in the room Genevieve was wearing a new dress. “Genevieve, You have been taken you're pills right “Skye ask “Yes, Mother “Genevieve said she look at her wedding ring. Lorenzo and Luis Jr came in, “It's take care of “Lorenzo said “Thanks Daddy, I guess I'm just like you after all”Genevieve said “Yes,You are , Their nothing wrong with that”Lorenzo said “I'm glad it wasn't you “Genevieve said “I would never killed anyone you loved “Lorenzo said “The jets here”Luis said “Let's go”Skye said “Are you sure that Valentin is dead”Genevieve ask “Yes it's over “Lorenzo said they left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment