Monday, February 20, 2017

Secrets and Lies part 2 ch 6


At General Hospital-Genevieve room-Genevieve had just wake up and Lorenzo told her what happened. “I can't believe I killed Tea , I loved her , Daddy I'm sorry “Genevieve said “I know you are, You need help “Lorenzo said “I know, Are my children alright “Genevieve ask “Yes I just wish you listened to me and this would not happened “Lorenzo said “I know I'm sorry “Genevieve said “Genevieve just rest I will go get the doctor “Lorenzo said and kiss Genevieve on the forehead and left.

In The hallway-Skye was talking to AJ. “AJ , I'm sorry about Tea”Skye said “Thank you , Was Genevieve the person who hit Tea”AJ ask “I don't know Genevieve not awake yet”Skye said “I hope Genevieve wake up but I hope Genevieve didn't do this”AJ said “Me too”Skye said as Skylar came by. “Mother, I got you're message I was in the city,What happened “Skylar ask “You're sister was in a car accident we don't know what else happened “Skye said “Tea was hit too, She gone “AJ said and left. “Mother, This isn't good is it”Skylar ask “No it's not you're sister was drinking “Skye said

Lorenzo was in the hallway by Genevieve room when John and Luis came by. “Father, We took care of it “Luis said “Thank you, We have to clean up another mess of you're sister “Lorenzo said as Skylar and Skye came by. “Genevieve awake “Lorenzo said “That's good”Skye said “We need to have a family meeting “Lorenzo said “Let me check on the youngest children first “Skye said Alan came by. “Genevieve awake “Lorenzo said “I will sent Dr. Webber to check on her,Skye and Lorenzo I need to talk to you”Alan said as Susan came by.

“Susan, Why are you here”Skye ask “The maids we're cleaning and they found Mrs. Cassadine pills, She been hiding them instead of taken them”Susan said “What! How could you let that happened! You're Genevieve nurse! You're job is to make sure Genevieve take her pills! Lorenzo yelled “I handed them to her I trust Genevieve to take them “Susan said “Susan you're fired “Lorenzo said “Lorenzo “Skye said “It's fine”Susan said and left, “I will go check on the children “Skylar said “Thanks you”Skye said

Copyright by Skye's the limit


No comments:

Post a Comment