Friday, February 10, 2017

Secrets and Lies part 1 ch 49


At Genevieve-Genevieve was alone looking at a photo album of Bianca and drinking and missing Bianca and Alexander. “Oh Alexander, Can you ever forgive me”Genevieve ask herself

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Rae were having tea. “I'm sorry I wasn't here for breakfast I was needed at the hospital “Rae said “It's okay”Skye said “How are you and Lorenzo doing “Rae ask “I had to tell Lorenzo a secret I'm worrying it well hurt our marriage but I could not keep the secrets “Skye said “What secrets is that “Rae ask “I slept with Luis when I thought he was my husband ! Why didn't I know it wasn't Lorenzo! What kind of wife I'm ! Skye yelled “Skye, Don't blame yourself and I know you can get through this, Lorenzo love you “Rae said “I hope so”Skye said

At Tea/Victor-Tea was having a drink as Victor came in with bags in his hand. “Victor, Don't leave me! Tea yelled “To bad! I'm going back to Llanview I will get divorce and you will get nothing! Victor yelled “Victor, We can work this out”Tea said as she cried. “No”Victor yelled and left and Tea fell to the floor.

At Genevieve-Genevieve was passed out on the couch and a empty glass was on the table and the photo album was on the floor when Nikolas-Alexander came in. “Oh mother “Nikolas-Alexander said he took the glass and pick up the photo album and saw a picture of Bianca. “What's going on, Why are you looking at pictures of Bianca “Nikolas-Alexander ask he was worrying about his mother.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment