Friday, February 10, 2017

Secrets and Lies part 1 ch 51



At Genevieve-Genevieve was sleeping on the couch and Nikolas-Alexander wake her up.”Mother, Are you okay “Nikolas-Alexander ask “Yes, Why are you here”Genevieve ask “I came to check on you”Nikolas-Alexander said Genevieve got up and went to the bar and pour herself some water. “I'm fine “Genevieve said as Sunday Rose came in.”Mother, It's time to take me to my Greek lesson “Sunday Rose said “I forgot you have them today “Genevieve said “Yes, Daddy want me to take them remember “Sunday Rose said “Yes,”Genevieve said “I can take Sunday Rose “Nikolas-Alexander said “Thanks, I may go to the office “Genevieve said Sunday Rose and Nikolas-Alexander left.

Genevieve went by the bar and pour another drink of brandy and drink it and hide the glass behind the bar as Susan came in with a plastic cup with pills in it. “I have you're pills “Susan said she give them to Genevieve and Genevieve hold the cup. “Thanks you”Genevieve said “You're welcome, I have to go pick up you're pills”Susan said and left. Genevieve put the pills behind the bar where the other were Genevieve had another secret she wasn't taken her pills. Genevieve put on her wrap that was on the chair and left.

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo we're having a nice pizza dinner. Lorenzo pull Skye into his arms. “We will get pass this , We have been thought a lot”Lorenzo said “Yes we have but the love will not change “Skye said “No”Lorenzo said Lorenzo kiss Skye on the lips. “Soon I will get pass this “Lorenzo said “I will be waiting “Skye said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment