Friday, February 10, 2017

Secrets and Lies part 1 ch 52



At Genevieve office-Genevieve was in her office looking out the window and drinking. “Alexander, Bianca I'm sorry “Genevieve said to herself.

In the hallway-A bodyguard was watching Genevieve and heard Genevieve talking to herself and called Lorenzo. “Boss, You're daughter is losing it”The man said and hang up the phone.

At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo had just hang up his phone. “What is it”Skye ask “That was one of Genevieve bodyguards think she losing it, Skye do you know what is going on with Genevieve “Lorenzo ask Skye and Lorenzo got up. “I think Genevieve just loss from losing Alexander “Skye said “Maybe,I'm going to check on her”Lorenzo said “That's fine , I have a meeting with the board let me know how it goes “Skye said “I will “Lorenzo said he kiss Skye on the lips and left.

At Tea-Tea was at home when the doorbell rang, Tea went to open it was Lydia. “Lydia “Tea said Lydia slap Tea. “How dare you slept with my husband! Do you love AJ! Lydia ask “I have feelings for AJ “Tea said “Well you're not going to get him”Lydia said “I'm sorry “Tea said “I hope Victor leave you”Lydia said “He did now I'm alone maybe I will go after AJ! Tea yelled Lydia left.

At Genevieve office-Genevieve was in her office drinking looking out the window when she heard someone opened the door. Genevieve put her glass in the draw as Lorenzo came in. “Daddy , Why are you here”Genevieve ask “I came to check on you, Show me the office “Lorenzo said “Daddy it's just this a desk and a window not much “Genevieve said Lorenzo went by Genevieve . “So why are you here so late? Lorenzo ask “I have some work to do”Genevieve said Lorenzo open the drawer he didn't see the glass “Daddy, You can't read any of my legal papers, Now I have work to do”Genevieve said “You been drinking I can smell it on you”Lorenzo said “No I haven't now go home and be with mother “Genevieve said “Let me take you home “Lorenzo said “I have my driver ,Daddy when we thought Luis was you we got close I took care of you after you were shot and we let the past go”Genevieve said “I want to let it go,I'm worrying about you, Alexander would not want you to fall apart “Lorenzo said “I know Daddy,I will see you at the bail hearing tomorrow “Genevieve said Lorenzo kiss Genevieve on the forehead. “I will always take care of you”Lorenzo said and left.

Genevieve open the draw and pour another drink.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment