Friday, February 10, 2017

Secrets and Lies part 1 ch 61


At Tea-Lorenzo and Tea we're talking. “So,You and AJ”Lorenzo said “Yes I mess up,Bad Victor left me and I have a bad feeling his going to get payback “Tea said “I'm sorry, Why don't you stay with me”Lorenzo ask “No I will be fine “Tea said “Tea, I need you're help with my daughter Genevieve is falling apart she drinking and we are worrying “Lorenzo said “I will talk to Genevieve later today “Tea said “Thank you”Lorenzo said “How are you and Skye “Tea ask “We are okay just a rough patch but we will be fine “Lorenzo said and left.

At Genevieve-Genevieve was having another drink of wine. “I love you Alexander “Genevieve said to herself .

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye was at home worrying about Genevieve when Lorenzo came in, “Skye, How did it go”Lorenzo ask “I don't know if we can get Genevieve to stop drinking “Skye said “I'm worrying with the drinking and the pills “Lorenzo said “Me too, I ask Genevieve if she taking her pills and Genevieve would not answer “Skye said “No”Lorenzo said

At Genevieve-Genevieve was getting the younger children ready when the maid came in. “I'm take my children out,”Genevieve said “You're going to drive “The maid ask “Yes,I'm “Genevieve said she was still drunk and took the children and put them in the car and into the car seats and Genevieve went into the car and drove and hit another car.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment