Thursday, February 23, 2017

Secrets and Lies part 2 ch 9


At General hospital-Genevieve room-Genevieve was laying in bed thinking about the accident when Skye came in. “Mother, I mess up “Genevieve said Skye sit on the bed.  “Yes you did, We also know about the pills”Skye said “Yes,Mother I loved Tea I need to do the right thing here and confess to the cops no more secrets “Genevieve said “Genevieve,If you do that you will go to jail think of you're children , You're father and I think it's best if you go to rehab out of state “Skye said “Rehab “Genevieve ask “Yes, It will be out of state, We will not tell anyone where you're going “Skye said “I can't leave my children“Genevieve said “You have no choice, The children will stay with me “Skye said “Who is going to take me”Genevieve ask as Lorenzo came in. “I'm going to take you I call a rehab place we will leave tonight, You are going rather or not , You have no say in this”Lorenzo said as he look at Genevieve. “You can't intimidate me anymore Daddy, I will not leave my children, They all need me “Genevieve said “You sure of thought about that before all this”Lorenzo said “Genevieve you need help I know you don't want to drink anymore you're children need a mother who their for them not drinking “Skye said “I'm a good mother and I need to see my children first “Genevieve said “Yes you can , Genevieve I'm just doing this out of love “Lorenzo said as Constanza came in.

“Genevieve, I'm glad you're alright I love you we grow up as sisters and we're close “Constanza said “Yes, I love you too and I'm sorry about you're mother “Genevieve said “Thank you I just wish I know how she died, Do you remember the accident “Constanza ask “No I don't,I'm sorry “Genevieve said “Just like you want justice for Alexander I want justice for my mother “Constanza said “Constanza we love you, You are family “Lorenzo said “I'm, My mother loved you all” Constanza said and left. Genevieve start to cry, “I just lied to my best friend my cousin “Genevieve said “I know that was hard,Skye said

“In rehab if I talk to a counselor and about all my secrets they have to tell the cops if I broke the law “Genevieve said “I will take care of that, Genevieve we are all clean this up for you “Lorenzo said “I just hate all the secrets I have. I wish Alexander was here, I need my husband “Genevieve said “I know”Skye said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment