Friday, February 10, 2017

secrets and Lies part 1 ch 35


At Genevieve-Skylar came into fine Sunday Rose and Nikolas-Alexander in the living room. “Aunt Skylar , What is going on”Sunday Rose ask “Well it turns out that the man we thought was my father is really my uncle Luis he looks like Daddy , So mother and Genevieve and Luis Jr went to fine Daddy “Skylar said “So none of it was Papa at all? Sunday Rose ask “No, Daddy would never do that “Skylar said “Did Alexis arrested Luis”Nikolas-Alexander ask “Yes, It's
going to be okay somehow”Skylar said “But Daddy is still dead”Sunday Rose said “Yes, Alexander loved you both so much “Skylar said

At The Quartermaine mansion-Alan and Monica were in the living room when Emily came in. “I have some new, It wasn't Lorenzo who wanted to kill my son it was Luis! It's been Luis the whole time , Luis switch place with Lorenzo went he was shot”Emily said “Wow! Where is Lorenzo “Monica ask “The Cassadine island, Valentin has him, Skye and Luis Jr and Genevieve went to fine him”Emily said “I'm glad it wasn't Lorenzo, Skye still loves him and Genevieve “Alan said “Yes,I just wish my son is alive “Emily said “We all do”Monica said “It's going to be a long way for all of us to heal “Emily said “Yes”Alan said

At The Police Station-Andrea and Luis cell-Nikolas came by, “You both will pay for killing my son”Nikolas said “This is all on you're daughter in law for killing my son! Andrea yelled “You have no prove of that! I'm so powerful I will make you regret this “Nikolas said and left. “I can't believe I'm going down for this! I sure of never trust you! Luis said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment