Friday, February 10, 2017

Secrets and Lies part 1 ch 46


At Skye/Lorenzo-Everyone had left Genevieve was still their getting the children ready to go when Lorenzo Jr started to cry when Lorenzo came by and pick up Lorenzo Jr. “What wrong Nino”Lorenzo said Lorenzo Jr stop crying, “Lorenzo Jr like you, Thanks”Genevieve said “You can stay , We haven't talk about what happened this morning “Lorenzo said “I'm fine and I can't stay , Sunday Rose and I are going shopping there a sale at Katie, I need some dress for the office “Genevieve said “Office “Lorenzo ask “Yes,Tea help me get my law license back I have a law office where I give legal advice to those who can't afford it”Genevieve said “That's great”Lorenzo said “Yes I like it, I haven't been to court yet but at least I'm doing something with the law “Genevieve said “Yes, What about The Skye “Lorenzo ask “I give it to you to run”Genevieve said as Sunday Rose and Skye came by. “Mother I'm ready “Sunday Rose said “Yes let's go home and take the babies home and go shopping “Genevieve said they left.

Lorenzo and Skye sit down. “So I give the business to our sons and I work at The Skye “Lorenzo ask “Yes, You give it up , You want to”Skye said “We you happy “Lorenzo ask “Lorenzo after you were shot I was so scared of losing you that I was glad you did”Skye said “I'm sorry you were scared but that wasn't work”Lorenzo said “No it wasn't , Well you let the boys run it”Skye ask “I just can't have the boys risk the business and everything we work on”Lorenzo said “I get it, Lorenzo I need to show you something , Take my hand and just trust me”Skye said “I always trust you Skye “Lorenzo said he took Skye hand and they left. 

No comments:

Post a Comment