Friday, February 10, 2017

Secrets and Lies part 1 ch 44


At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo had their family over . Tea and Lorenzo we're talking. “Lorenzo I'm glad you're home”Tea said “Skye told me about what Gabriel did to you, I'm sorry “Lorenzo said “It's not you're fault about Gabriel, I'm just glad it wasn't you”Tea said “Me too”Lorenzo said as Skye came by. “Lorenzo, The boys want to talk to you “Skye said Lorenzo left. “AJ told you”Tea ask “Yes he did , AJ also told Lydia, I want you to promise me that Victor will not hurt my brother ‘Skye said “I promise you that I will try to keep Victor under control “Tea said “Do you love my brother or is it just sex”Skye ask “I never deal with my feelings for AJ ,”Tea said

Alan and Lorenzo we're talking . “Lorenzo,Did you get check out by a doctor “Alan ask “No but I'm fine “Lorenzo said “I'm glad it wasn't you, I just hope Luis leave this family alone “Alan said “He will”Lorenzo said as Nikolas and Emily came by. “Nikolas, Emily I'm sorry about you're loss and I will make sure my brother pays”Lorenzo said “We are glad too , The count will handle Luis “Emily said they left as Skylar and Laurel came by. “Daddy, I'm glad you're home and it's all over “Skylar said she hug Lorenzo. “I'm glad too”Lorenzo said “I hope soon we can put it all behind us”Laurel said “Yes me too”Lorenzo said

Skye and Genevieve were talking. “So you let Sunday Rose take today off”Skye said “Yes, Daddy want Sunday Rose to come , she been doing great”Genevieve said “Good, Genevieve are you doing okay with this secret “Skye ask as Lorenzo came by. “What secrets “Lorenzo ask as Luis Jr and John came by. “Father “John said “We need to talk to you”Luis Jr said They left.

“That was a close one, Daddy can't know”Genevieve said “I know”Skye said Skye left and Genevieve went by the bar and pour a drink.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment