Friday, February 10, 2017

Secrets and Lies part 1 ch 39


At Genevieve house-Outside Genevieve and Skye and Lorenzo were their talking to Genevieve. “Genevieve . Our you going to be okay “Lorenzo ask Genevieve touch Lorenzo face. “Yes Daddy, You too enjoy tonight I'm happy for both of you “Genevieve said “Thank you, I want to have the whole family over tomorrow for breakfast “Skye said “Sure mother, I need to check on my children “Genevieve said “I will pick you up tomorrow “Lorenzo said “Sure”Genevieve said Lorenzo and Skye left.

Genevieve went into her house to fine Skylar holding A’dora Belle who was crying. “Let me have my baby”Genevieve said she took A’dora Belle who stop crying. “A’dora Belle miss you, So how did it go”Skylar ask “Good, I'm glad we found Daddy, Thanks for watching my children “Genevieve said “You're welcome, Sunday Rose went out to get some ice cream with Anna”Skylar said “Really, That's great, Anna and Sunday Rose were best friends they haven't talk since the rape”Genevieve said “Yes I thought it would be okay, Sunday Rose promise to come home at nine “Skylar said “That's okay”Genevieve said “Well I'm going to go,I'll see you later “Skylar said and left. Genevieve put A’dora Belle down in the play bed and went by the bar and pour a drink of brandy and drink it all and sit down as Nikolas-Alexander came in, “Mother “Nikolas-Alexander said he sit by Genevieve who touch his face. “Oh Nikolas-Alexander, You reminded me so much of you're mother Bianca, I miss her so much, I do wish she was here and raise you “Genevieve said “I do wish I meet my mother too but I'm glad you raise me, I love you”Nikolas-Alexander said “I love you too”Genevieve said “Mother, Why don't you go to bed it's been a long day “Nikolas-Alexander said “I will, Nikolas-Alexander did you have a good childhood? Genevieve ask “It was interested and I know I was loved”Nikolas-Alexander said “Yes, Sunday Rose is out with Anna “Genevieve said she pick up A’Dora Belle. “Alright “Nikolas-Alexander said Genevieve went upstairs with the baby. Nikolas-Alexander was worrying about his mother .

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment