Friday, February 10, 2017

Secrets and Lies part 1 ch 50


At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye was still talking to Rae went Lorenzo came in. “Rae”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo, I'm glad to have you back “Rae said “Thanks Rae”Lorenzo said “Mother, Thanks “Skye said “You're welcome “Rae said and left. Lorenzo went by the bar and pour a drink and Skye went by him. “So how was it seeing Luis and Andrea “Skye ask “How did you know “Lorenzo ask “Lorenzo, I know you, Are you going to take care of him”Skye ask “I'm going to let the courts handle it and if it doesn't go my way yes”Lorenzo said “I'm not mad at you if you do anything I love you for who you are”Skye said “I love you too, We will figure this out “Lorenzo said “Yes,Lorenzo have a seat , I have a surprise for you “Skye said Lorenzo sit down and Skye left and came back with a tray it had pizza on it . Skye sit down by Lorenzo. “Lorenzo , Remember our first date we were going to go to the opera but I hurt my ankle so you order pizza”Skye said as she handed Lorenzo a piece. “Yes I do and then you shave my beard “Lorenzo said “Yes I did”Skye said “We will be okay Skye I love you , I'm going to try to get past it but I have to ask , When you made love how did you not know it wasn't me “Lorenzo ask “Luis was different he was rough but I thought it was something you wanted, I'm sorry “Skye said as she cried, “It's going to take time for us to get pass this “Lorenzo said “I know, What did they do to you”Skye ask “I was keep in that room and tie to the chair I was untie for meals and to use the bathroom, I thought I would die their! Lorenzo yelled and throw the glass. “Do you feel better “Skye ask “Yes, I do”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo don't shut me out “Skye said “I will not, This was a great gesture “Lorenzo said “Thanks, I have always loved you it's always been you”Skye said “I have always loved you too”Lorenzo said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment