Thursday, February 2, 2017

Secrets and Lies part 1 ch 29


At The Police Station-Lorenzo was in his cell when Andrea came by. Lorenzo got close to the bar. “Why , Are you here? Do you want to risk our plan “Lorenzo ask “No, I just want to see how you are doing that's all”Andrea said “Just go “Lorenzo said “Fine”Andrea said and left.

At Tea/Victor-Tea was at home when the doorbell rang. “Tea open the door it was Nora. “Come in”Tea said “I still can't believe you need my help”Nora said “I just can't be Lorenzo law right now and he needs a good one”Tea said “I read up on the case on the way here”Nora said “Thanks you, I don't think Lorenzo is act like himself since he was shot the Lorenzo I loved wouldn't do this to his daughter “Tea said “I read his medical files I can use that “Nora said “Good”Tea said as  Victor came in.”Nora, Why are you here”Victor ask “Nora is going to be Lorenzo lawyer “Tea said “Really “Victor ask “Since it's to completely for me to be his lawyer,Nora is going to, She also staying here”Tea said “Hello roommate “Nora said “I'll take you to the guest room “Tea said and left with Nora.

At Genevieve-Skye was in the guest room looking at her wedding ring. “Why, Did you do this, It's not like you “Skye said

At Andrea/Garrett-Garrett was in his wife room and saw a piece of paper it was about all the plans that Andrea had for the Quartermaine and Alcazar. Garrett didn't like the plan for Genevieve and left.


Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment