Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Secrets and Lies part 1 ch 33


At The Police Station-Genevieve was looking at Luis and Andrea who were being questioned when Skye came by. “Genevieve “Skye ask “Daddy, Didn't do it”Genevieve said “No baby he didn't you're father is a victim too”Skye said “This is all because of what I did”Genevieve said “It's not you're fault “Skye said as Ric came by. “Did you find out where Lorenzo is? Skye ask “Andrea and Luis will not tell us”Ric said “Oh really? Skye ask and went into that room.

Luis and John and Skylar and Laurel came in. “I have news, It wasn't Daddy at all uncle Luis switch spots with Daddy it was all Andrea plan , This whole plan is my fault! Genevieve yelled Alexis came by. “Genevieve pull yourself together! You have to be careful here “Alexis said “I know”Genevieve said “This is great that it wasn't father “Luis said “Yes now we just have to fine him”John said

At the interrogation room-Andrea and Luis were in it when Skye came running in. “Tell me where my husband is now”Skye yelled

In the hallway-Genevieve was looking at Andrea and Luis through the window. “I know where Daddy is! Genevieve yelled and went into the interrogation room, “Mother, I know where Daddy is! Valentin is in this too! Isn't he! Genevieve yelled “Yes! Valentin help me! Andrea yelled “When Lorenzo come back you will regret all this! My husband will make you pay! Skye yelled “Is Alexander really dead”Genevieve ask “Yes! An eye for an eye right ? Andrea ask Genevieve and Skye left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment