Friday, February 10, 2017

Secrets and Lies part 1 ch 40



At Skye/Lorenzo -Skye and Lorenzo we're all alone. Lorenzo touch Skye face, “I'm sorry about my brother and what he did”Lorenzo said “It's not you're fault I just wish I know it wasn't you”Skye said “How did you figure it out “Lorenzo ask “Genevieve did, I'm glad it turn out that it wasn't you who killed Alexander I was going to leave you and I didn't want to”Skye said “I'm sure that was part of the plan to”Lorenzo said “Yes, Lorenzo we never lied to each other I need to tell you something and I know we can get pass it”Skye said “What is it”Lorenzo ask “I thought it was you and it wasn't I made love to him twice “Skye said as she cried. Lorenzo was upset and pour a drink. “Lorenzo, We can get through this we love each other “Skye said “I'm not upset with you this is all on my brother and Andrea and Valentin “Lorenzo said Skye went by him. “Can we get past it”Skye ask Lorenzo touch Skye face. “Yes we can I love you Skye that will not change “Lorenzo said “I love you to I always have “Skye said “We can work on this get it back what we have we still have love “Lorenzo said “I'm disgusted with myself that I slept with Luis and I didn't know it wasn't you! Why didn't I figure it out! Skye yelled “Skye, Don't be hard on yourself”Lorenzo said he went by the bar and pour another drink. “You're upset “Skye said “I need to be alone to deal with this “Lorenzo said Skye went upstairs she was worrying about her marriage. Lorenzo pick up his phone and made a phone call. “I need to take care of my brother once and for all”Lorenzo said and hang up the phone,

At Kelly's-Sunday Rose and Anna were having ice cream. “Sunday Rose,I'm glad you call me I missed our friendship, I wish I could of help you with Matthew “Anna said “No one could of help me, I'm sorry I push you away we have always been friends that wasn't right “Sunday Rose said “It's okay , I forgive you, We go way back our mothers we're best friends “Anna said “Yes,I wonder why my mother and yours aren't friends anymore “Sunday Rose said “”I have a feeling about that their always been rumors that Lorenzo killed my Grandmother “Anna said “What”Sunday Rose ask “My Grandmother was the commander of this town “Anna said “I'm sorry, Mother never like what Papa did”Sunday Rose said “I'm sure, It has nothing to do with us”Anna said “No”Sunday Rose said as her breast were leaked “Sunday Rose, Your leaked ”Anna said “Oh, No”Sunday Rose said “It's okay I will keep you're secret”Anna said “I did have his daughter, My mother is raised her”Sunday Rose said “You do what you have to do, Go I will take care of the bill”Anna said “Thanks, I will call you it feels good to get my life back “Sunday Rose said and left.

At Skye/Lorenzo-Bedroom Skye was in bed wake worrying about her marriage when Lorenzo came into the room and lay in bed and kiss Skye on the cheek and took her hand, “We will be okay”Lorenzo said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment