Friday, February 10, 2017

Secrets and Lies part 1 ch 48


At The Police Station-Alexis was talking to Ric. “I been thinking about running for mayor, What do you think “Alexis ask “I say yes”Ric said as Garrett came in. “I'm on my way to hold a press conference,I'm resigning for mayor “Garrett said “That's not surprised “Ric said “No, I’m sorry about what my wife did “Garrett said “Did you know what Andrea was planning that she was going to murder my nephew! Alexis ask “Yes”Garrett said Alexis slap him. “Why didn't you stop it! Alexander was a husband and father and son! Alexis yelled “I owned it to my wife , I made Andrea give up Matthew when he was a baby because he wasn't my son I didn't want to be married to a wife who had another man son”Garrett said “You are a sick bastard just like you're wife “Alexis said Garrett left. “Alexis “Ric said “We have to make sure we get justice “Alexis said “We will”Ric said

At The jail cell-Luis was in his jail cell when Lorenzo came by. “Lorenzo “Luis said “So was you're plan all along to pretend to be me and make love to my wife! Lorenzo yelled “Yes, Also giving you're boys the business I know you would hate that and ruin you're relationship with Genevieve, She very fragile not like our mother”Luis said “What about Maria pretended to be our sister was that you're plan to”Lorenzo ask “Yes, So what are you going to do”Luis ask “I don't know yet”Lorenzo ask he went by Andrea cell. “You will regret you're plan on hurting my family “Lorenzo said and left.

At Genevieve-Genevieve and Sunday Rose came home with shopping bags.” That was fun”Sunday Rose said “Yes it was, So how was ice cream last night with Anna, You both used to be close “Genevieve said “It was nice to see Anna I miss how close we were, I told Anna about having a baby she saw the milk leaking “Sunday Rose said “How did it feel”Genevieve ask “It was great to open up, Do you miss being close with Emma”Sunday Rose ask “Yes I do, We we're close then Emma moved away and came back with a baby “Genevieve said “Really “Sunday Rose ask ,”Yes I just thought it was odd”Genevieve said “Mother did Papa killed Emma grandmother “Sunday Rose ask “I don't know”Genevieve said “Well I'm going to put my bags away “Sunday Rose said and went upstairs.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment