Monday, February 6, 2017

Secrets and Lies part 1 ch 31


At The Courthouse-Alan and Monica and AJ and Alexis and Laura and Luis and John and Laurel and Skylar and Skye and Genevieve and Sunday Rose and Nikolas  and Emily and Nikolas-Alexander and Tea and Constanza and Ric came in and sit down when The guard came in with Lorenzo.Nora came in and by Lorenzo.

“Nora, Lorenzo lawyer!Skye ask “I guess so”Genevieve said “Is Nora good “Sunday Rose ask “Yes”Genevieve said as the Judge came in. Everyone stood up. “Lorenzo Alcazar how do you plead “The Judge ask “Not guilty “Lorenzo said “Mr. Lansing”The Judge ask “No bail”Ric said as Garrett came in, “You're honor I have evidence that you need to know ! it wasn't Lorenzo who shot Alexander ! It was my wife who did this!! Garrett yelled “What! Genevieve yelled everyone was in shock when a cop came in with Andrea who was in handcuffs. “Did you shot Alexander Cassadine! The Judge ask “Yes! I did it for revenge on my son! Matthew was my son and this family destroy him! Andrea yelled “Lorenzo the changers are drop you case is dismissed “The Judge said

Sunday Rose went by Andrea. “Matthew, Your son”Sunday Rose ask.”Yes, I give him away for my husband! I regret it! My son didn't rape you “Andrea said Genevieve came by. “You will go down for this! Why did you frame my father “Genevieve ask “I didn't Lorenzo was outside that night with a gun, He did plan to killed Alexander I just beat him to it”Andrea said “Take her to the cell”Garrett said Andrea left.

Lorenzo walk by Genevieve and share a look with Skye and left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment