Monday, February 27, 2017

Secrets and Lies part 2 ch 11


At Genevieve-Skye and Lorenzo came in. “Lorenzo, You were intimidate Genevieve back their “Skye said “Yes and it work just like it did when Genevieve was little,”Lorenzo said “Easy up on Genevieve she just missed Alexander like you missed me when you thought I was dead “Skye said “Yes I was in a dark place and Genevieve keep trying to save me”Lorenzo said “Yes now Genevieve needs saving “Skye said “Again “Lorenzo said Skye went by the fireplace and look at a picture of Genevieve and her, “I give Genevieve this she an alcoholic because of me”Skye said Lorenzo went by Skye and touch her shoulders . “This isn't you're fault “Lorenzo said “It's a disease that I carry and I give it to our baby ! Skye said as she look at Lorenzo and cried.

At The Quartermaine mansion-Alan was looking at a piece of paper and put it in the fire when Monica came in. “Alan , Are you okay “Monica ask “Yes it's been a long night for our family “Alan said “Yes it has, Is Genevieve responsibility for the crash”Monica ask “Genevieve wasn't drinking if that's what you're asking “Alan said “That's good”Monica said she didn't believe him.

At General Hospital-Genevieve was in a wheelchair in her younger children room. “Skye and Lorenzo and A’Dora Belle I'm glad you're all right if something happened to either of you it would kill me, I love you all so much “Genevieve said as she cried. Genevieve didn't want to leave her children but know it was for the best.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment