Thursday, February 16, 2017

Secrets and Lies part 2 ch 4


At General Hospital-Genevieve room-Genevieve was still unconscious when Nikolas-Alexander and Sunday Rose came in. “Mother, You have to wake up we need you , I love you, I can't lose another parent “Sunday Rose said “Mother will wake up she going to fight this “Nikolas-Alexander said as Skye and Lorenzo came in. “Why isn't mother wake up “Sunday Rose ask “I don't know but Genevieve will wake up”Lorenzo said “Yes she will “Skye said she was worrying that Genevieve would not wake up.

In The Hallway-Alan was looking at Genevieve chart from when the ambulance brought her in and took a piece of paper out of the file and put it in his jacket.

Constanza and AJ came in when Lydia came in. “Constanza, I'm sorry about you're mother I really am”Lydia said “Thank you, I'm going to call Dani”Constanza said and left. “AJ , Do you know what happened, Did Genevieve hit Tea car? Lydia ask “That's what I want to find out I pray it wasn't Genevieve, It will ruin this family “AJ said “Yes it well “Lydia said

At The scene of the accident-Alexis and Ric we're finally their but it was too late both cars were gone. “This isn't good “Ric said “No, This has Alcazar all over it”Alexis said

On the Docks-Luis and John were their. “We did the right thing , Genevieve can't go to jail “Luis said “No she can't but Genevieve need help “John said “Yes, Let's go”Luis said and left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment