Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Secrets and Lies part 2 ch 7


At General Hospital-Alan office-Alan and Skye and Lorenzo we're in the office. “Dad, What is it”Skye ask Alan pull out a paper. “I found this in Genevieve file it's from when the ambulance workers found Genevieve they just her alcohol level it was high “Alan said he give it to Skye who look at it. “No, This is bad”Skye said Lorenzo look at it too. “What are we going to do, Maybe we should not hide this”Skye said “I think Genevieve just needs rehab “Lorenzo said “How do we do that ,,In Rehab Genevieve will have to talk to someone and it may come out and the counselor have to tell the cops if they admit to a crime “Skye said Lorenzo touch his face.“I will fine one out of state it's the only way out of this, Genevieve needs help “Lorenzo said “Dad, What do you think”Skye ask “I think it's the only way to get Genevieve to stop “Alan said “Genevieve does need help she hasn't been taken her pills either but can you do this keep this secret from AJ “Skye ask

Genevieve room -Genevieve was in bed crying when Skylar came in.”Oh Genevieve “Skylar said “I mess up “Genevieve said “Yes you did”Skylar said “I can't believe I killed Tea I loved her and respect her has a lawyer, How do I look at Constanza after this”Genevieve ask Skylar took her hand, “You need to get help stop drinking and take you're pills”Skylar said “You know, Does mother and Daddy now”Genevieve ask “Yes”Skylar said “This isn't good”Genevieve said “No it's not”Skylar said “I need to do the right thing on this”Genevieve said

At Alan office -Alan and Skye and Lorenzo were in the office. “I will keep this secret I think it's best if Genevieve gets help she has children who need her”Alan said “Thank you Dad”Skye said “Thanks Alan”Lorenzo said “You're welcome “Alan said “We sure go see Genevieve “Lorenzo said “Let me talk to Genevieve alone she need to have a mother daughter talk “Skye said “Alright “Lorenzo said Skye left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment