Friday, February 10, 2017

Secrets and Lies part 1 ch 36


At Grease-Valentin house-Skye and Luis Jr and Genevieve we're outside about to go in and Genevieve was nervous about it , Skye look at Genevieve. “What is it Genevieve “Skye ask “I just can't believe all of this “Genevieve said “I know but it's going to be okay , We need to save you're father “Skye said Luis open the door holding a gun. “Father! Luis yelled “I know where he is, The towers “Genevieve said Genevieve show them where the towers were and they open the door to fine Lorenzo tie up in a chair. “Lorenzo! Thank God”Skye said she went by him and touch him. Luis untie the robe. “Skye,Luis Jr , Genevieve I'm glad you found me , I don't know how long I been here or how I got here”Lorenzo said He got up and went by Skye and touch her face. “You were shot and Luis took you're place we didn't know till now”Skye said “Who took me here? Where I'm. ? Lorenzo ask “Grease, One of the Cassadine house “Skye said “as Valentin came in.”So you're finally here! Genevieve it's been a long time “Valentin said “Who is this”Lorenzo ask “I'm Valentin Cassadine “He said and went by Genevieve and touch her face. “Genevieve,Do you remember this room! What happened in here? We made love in this room on that bed and made our daughter “Valentin said “Daughter “Skye ask “Bianca isn't you're daughter! You bastard! You did all this you help Andrea Floyd killed Alexander! You have always been jealous of Alexander since he was born! Genevieve yelled “Yes I was, I'm so glad that Alexander is dead it was part of the plan”Valentin said “What was you're plan for me “Lorenzo ask “Andrea want me to keep you here for the rest of you're life “Valentin said Genevieve moved behind Valentin and took a knife out of his pocket. “You will not get away for doing this to our family “Luis Jr said Genevieve put the knife behind her and face Valentin.. “Genevieve, I love you and I know Bianca was ours I watch her grow up you sure of never give her away “Valentin said “You sure of never killed my husband! Genevieve yelled she stabbed Valentin in the heart.

“Genevieve “Skye said Lorenzo came by and took the knife from Genevieve who was still in shock by what she did and had blood on her dress. “Genevieve, Luis and I will take care of this , Go with you're mother to get clean up”Lorenzo said Genevieve look at Lorenzo and Skye took Genevieve hand.

“Luis, Let's get ruin of him”Lorenzo said Lorenzo and Luis took the body.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment