Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Secrets and Lies part 2 ch 8


At Tea-Constanza came into her mother's house and pick up Tea jacket that was on the table and cried for her mother as Dani came in. “Oh Dani “Constanza said Dani and Constanza share a hug, “I can't believe she gone, I wasted so much time being anger at the past “Dani said “Mother loved you, She loved us”Constanza said “Yes, Do you know what happened “Dani ask “No I haven't talk to the police yet or Genevieve “Constanza said “Do you think Genevieve hit mother car”Dani ask “I hope not, Have you called Victor”Constanza ask, “Yes he didn't care that Mother is gone his still anger about the affair “Dani said “I think Mother regret it too”Constanza said “Let's go talk to the police about this”Dani said “Alright, I do hope Genevieve didn't do this , She been so lost without Alexander “Constanza said

In Llanview-Victor house-Victor was drinking and holding a picture of Tea when Blair let herself in. “Victor “Blair said “Why are you here”Victor said “I'm sorry about Tea”Blair said as she cried , “I don't care that she gone! Tea play me for a fool! She cheat on me with AJ Quartermaine! I'm glad she gone! Victor yelled “That's not true , You loved Tea”Blair said “Why do you care about Tea? You Both would fight all the time”Victor ask “I never want this, Have you talk to Dani and Constanza “Blair ask “Dani on her what to Port Charles “Victor said “We sure go”Blair said “I'm not going “Victor said “What about the funeral ? Blair ask “I don't care, I don't care who cause the accident “Victor said “You're lied you care”Blair said “No I don't “Victor said

At Port Charles-The Police Station-Alexis was looking at a file when Dani and Constanza came in. “Alexis , Do you know anything about our mother car accident “Dani ask “I was just going to call you, Ric and I went to the accident scene and both cars were gone all the evidence on this case is gone”Alexis said “Uncle Lorenzo “Constanza said “We think so, I'm going to question Genevieve “Alexis said “Let me,I can tell when she lying “Constanza said “Are you sure”Alexis ask “Yes”Constanza said “Alright, I'm sorry about you're mother. I respect her as a lawyer and Mother she loved you both “Alexis said “Thanks “Dani said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment