Friday, February 17, 2017

Secrets and Lies part 2 ch 5


At General Hospital-The Hallway -AJ and Lydia were talking. “I'm worrying about my daughter “AJ said “I know,Me too I love Constanza too”Lydia said as Alan and Monica came by. “AJ , We are sorry about Tea”Monica said ‘Thanks, I know you both try to save her”AJ said “Yes “Monica said “ How is Constanza “Alan ask “She acting strong. She calling Dani right now “ AJ said “Good, We are here for her too”Monica said “Do you know if Genevieve was the one who hit Tea car”AJ ask “We don't know “Alan said “I hope she wasn't drinking “AJ said

Genevieve room-Genevieve was still unconscious. “You're mother will wake up , While don't we go check on the younger children “Skye said “Sure”Sunday Rose said “I”ll be right their “Nikolas-Alexander said Skye and Sunday Rose left. “Papa, I think I know what happened, Mother has been drinking “Nikolas-Alexander said “I know, Skye and I try to stop it.  I will not let your mother go to jail for this , Even though Tea pay the price , I hate that she gone”Lorenzo said “Mother loved Tea to she going to be upset “Nikolas-Alexander said and left.

Lorenzo went by Genevieve and took her hand. “Genevieve, You have to wake up the children need you , I will fix it”Lorenzo said Genevieve wake up. “Daddy, What happened “Genevieve ask “Oh Genevieve I'm glad you're awake, You were in a car accident, Oh Genevieve you mess up big time but I will fix it”Lorenzo said “What are you talking about “Genevieve ask “You were driving and you had been drinking and you hit another car”Lorenzo said “Did I kill someone “Genevieve ask “Yes Tea”Lorenzo said “No, What about my children “Genevieve ask “They are find , I will take care of this if you agree to get help Lorenzo said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment